Venue: Iranshahr Hotel
According to the rooming list, you will be accommodated in the hotel.
Address: No.81 , Between Somayeh and Enghelab, South Iranshahr Street, Tehran.
(Google Map Link)
Telephone: (+98) 21 88846650 – (+98) 21 88820518
Iranshahr Hotel is the place for collecting race pack , press conference and departure point for transferring to Polour.
- Please be informed that hotel check-in time is at 02:00 p.m. and check-out is at 12:00 a.m. If you need more services, please advise us by email indicating your arrival/departure time.
We recommend 2 other hotels close to Iranshahr Hotel as follows:
1- Mashhad Hotel
2- Pamchal Hotel
Venue: Polour Hut of Iran Mountaineering Federation
Polour Hut is a new established mountaineering sport center made by Iran Mountaineering Federation. It was built near Haraz Road in Polour Village in 2001.
Haraz Road is one of the main roads which connects the capital city Tehran to the Caspian Sea in north of Iran in Mazandaran province. This main road passes by Damavand through beautiful Haraz Valley closed to Haraz River.
- Coordinates: Latitude 35-50-50 N; Longitude 52-03-36 E
- Altitude: 2,270m
- Google Map Link
There is a vacant room with no bed facility for this competition. Please bring your own sleeping bag and mattress.
- Open throughout the year. Working hours from 6:00am to 11:00pm
- Toilet sand showers. Cold & hot water taps.
- Cooking equipment and kitchen.
- Tap water and electricity.
- Indoor gym and climbing wall.
- Mobile network coverage available in the area.
- Drinking water, some food and soft drinks are available.
All participants of UTMD and LPR can stay one night free of charge in Polour Hut before the race.
PGR participants stay 2 nights free of charge in Polour Hut before the race.
Food and drinks will not be provided in Polour Hut. You can use the kitchen for cooking or warming your own food. There are restaurants and grocery stores about 1km from the Hut.
We provide you a light breakfast for 12 & 13 June 2019.
An unforgettable event
The most beautiful scenery in Lar National Park and around Mt. Damavand