All of the course race will come with the 3 nights hotel in Tehran, which is included in the tour package. We provide 2 nights before the race (Day 1 & 2) and 1 night after finishing the race (Day 4). Also, we provide 1 night accomodation in Polour mountain federation hut for day 3 which is for those who will book PGP race (22 km) or for anyone who finishes the race earlier or quits the race.
The hotel is Iranshahr in downtown Tehran and you will have easy access to many sites, for example, a 15- 20 minutes walk to the Tehran Bazaar or Golestan UNESCO heritage site.
In Tehran You will be staying at the hotel below and here is the contact information of the hotel:
Address: No 81, South iranshahr street, Tehran Iran
Phone: 0098 21 88846650 – 88820518
Fax: 0098 21 88821924
Polour Hut is a new established mountaineering sport center created by the Iran Mountaineering Federation. It was built near the Haraz Road in Polour Village in 2001.
The Haraz Road is one of the main roads which connects Tehran to the Caspian Sea in north of Iran in Mazandaran province. This main road passes by Damavand through beautiful the Haraz Valley close to Haraz River.
- Coordinates: Latitude 35-50-50 N; Longitude 52-03-36 E
- Altitude: 2,270m
- Google map Link
There are a few private rooms and dorms with 2 stage beds (bunk beds).
- Open year round. Working hours from 06:00 to 23:00.
- Toilet and showers. Cold & hot water.
- Cooking equipment and kitchen.
- Tap water and electricity.
- Indoor gym and climbing wall.
- Mobile network coverage available in the area.
- Drinking water, some food and soft drinks are available.