1. There are 3 main race courses with 3 different race distances. All races start and finish in Polour (Damavand mountain federation hut). Polour is a village 95 km northwest of Tehran.
- UTMD – 100 km Starts from Polor towards Kamardasht, Lar National Park and western foothills of of Mt. Damavand (5,610m) and 2nd camp of Damavand (South face) and Polour. There are 8 checkpoints in this race.
- PLP – 61 km Starts from Polor towards Lar National Park and western foothills of of Mt. Damavand (5,610m) and 2nd camp of Damavand (south face) and Polour. There are 5 checkpoints in this race.
- PGP – 22 Km Starts from Polor towards the 2nd camp of Damavand (South face) and Polour. There are 5 checkpoints in this race.
2. In each course, there are 7 categories based on the ages of the runners and then gender categories.
3. The age categories are calculated based on the first day of the race: 27 May 2021.
Youth 20-29 (UTMD); 18-29 ( PLP & PGP)
Senior I 30-34
Senior II 35-39
Master I 40-44
Master II 45-54
Veteran I 50-64
Veteran II 65-80
1. A trophy will be awarded to the first three male and female runers that finish in each category of UTMD, LPR and PGR.
2. All finishers get a medal and a certificate.
Note: Registered participants can change their main distance categories online before 1 May 2021 with a service change of €30.