Drop Bags Details
Finish Point Drop Bags
- All the race participants (UTMD, PLP and PGP) can leave one bag at the event centre which is in Polour (starting point of the race).
- The bag will be kept in the event centre till the race finishes.
- Race participants can collect the stored bag by showing their number bibs.
Drop Bags for UTMD Participants:
- UTMD participants can leave one drop/support bag for checkpoints 4.
- One plastic drawstring bag will be provided to you during race pack collection period (Size: 45cm (W) x 50cm (H)).
- Please put baggage sticker provided on the plastic bag.
- You might like to include extra food, dry socks, dry running shoes, spare clothing, anti-chafing cream, blister packs, etc.
- Only one bag per person is permitted to be dropped.
- The drop/support bag must be dropped with the organizer before 9:30am on 24 Sep 2020.
- Runners can collect their bags when passing the CP4.
- After a runner passes through CP4, his or her bag will be transported to the finish point.
- Runners must collect their bags at the finish themselves or by a representative. Any bags not collected at this time may be disposed of.
- Please note that the race organizers shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any items in the bags. Runners are advised not to leave any valuable items in the bags.