Drop Bags Details
Finish Point Drop Bags
- All the race participants (UTMD, LPR and PGR) can leave one finish luggage at the event centre (Polour).
- The luggages will be transport to the finish point (Rineh) and kept till the race finishes.
- Race participants can collect back the stored luggage by showing their number bibs.
Drop Bags for UTMD Participants:
- UTMD participants can leave one drop/support bag for checkpoints 4.
- One plastic drawstring bag will be provided to you during race pack collection period (Size: 45cm (W) x 50cm (H)).
- Please put baggage sticker provided on the plastic bag.
- You might like to include extra food, dry socks, dry running shoes, spare clothing, anti-chafing cream, blister packs, etc.
- Only one bag per person is permitted to be dropped.
- The drop/support bag must be dropped with the organiser before 6:30am on 12 June 2019.
- Runners can collect their bags when passing the CP4.
- After a runner passes through CP4, his or her bag will be transported to the finish point.
- Runners must collect their drop bags at the finish either by themselves or by a representative.Any bags not collected at this time may be disposed of.
- Please note that the race organisers shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any items in the drop bags. Runners are advised not to leave any valuable items in the bags.
An unforgettable event
The most beautiful scenery in Lar National Park and around Mt. Damavand